Luxurious two bedroom apartment located in the heart of Vilnius Old Town, Bazilijonu Street. The Bazilijonu Street buildings are on the UNESCO World Heritage List and have a reflection of Romanticism and Historicism. Everything is close by: Dawn Gate, Town Hall Square, cafes and restaurants and other places of interest.
The apartment is located on the third floor of the apartment building and is accessible by stairs.
The apartment has a unique interior and is perfect for 7 people.
In the apartment you will find a kitchen connected to the living room, two bedrooms and a toilet with shower. The kitchen is functional and compact, with an oven, dishwasher, toaster and other essential kitchen utensils. The lounge area has a widescreen TV, a dining table and comfortable sofa. The bedrooms have comfortable large double beds and wardrobes.
This apartment is perfect for both business and leisure guests.
For the comfort of our guests, we provide all our guests with towels, bedding, free toiletries, coffee and tea. For an additional fee we provide cleaning services.
Paid parking with garage
1. Check In is from 15:00 & Check Out by 11:00
2. No Smoking and no pets. Apartment, staircase, balcony and in enclosed patios is a non-smoking area. A fine of EUR 100 is payable for smoked premises, a fine of EUR 50 will be imposed if the above mentioned locations will be found cigarettes.
3. Quiet hours from 22:00 till 8:00 o'clock.. Guests, who are not registered to live in the apartment, should leave before 22:00. After receiving complaints from the neighbors about the noise, additional guests or misconduct without responding to the alert require to pay a fine of EUR 200.
4. No parties are allowed. For our guest we provide the exclusive opportunity to live in luxury apartments in the Old Town of Vilnius with closed patios to make guests feel particularly comfortable during their stay. We have obtained permits from residents for accommodation activities near their living space and have invested time and money in quality apartment preparation. Respecting these agreements parties are not allowed in the apartments. We are warning you, that if after 10PM you will making unauthorized noise, not responding to our or neighbors' warnings we reserve the right to call the police and apply fine of EUR200.
5. Cleanliness. As a respectful guest, you must leave it clean throughout till the end of the rental period.Penalty Fine for leaving apartments unclean is EUR 40.
6. Responsibilities. Guest is responsible for all the damage or loss which occurs to the property, or its contents, during the stay. Please inform the apartment’s administrator at the date of your arrival of any noticeable defects of the apartment. It is strictly forbidden to move the furniture or otherwise change the interior of the apartment. And please do not put hot things on the surface of the furniture. It is forbidden to adjust equipment fitted in the apartment. Penalty Fine for adjusting the equipment is EUR 100. Full responsibility for the health, safety, good behaviour of children under the age of 16 staying in the apartment and compliance with these rules is assumed by parents or accompanying adults. The apartment’s administrator is not responsible for the things left by guests.
7. Responsibility for the keys. We kindly ask the tenants guests to leave all given keys in the key box. In case you lose the key we will charge you the key production fee of EUR 50. If you do not leave the key in the key box at the indicated time of departure, a fine of 100EUR.
8. Do not regulate internet and TV modem – penalty fine 50EUR. Do not touch and regulate boiler – penalty fine 100EUR.